Add topics here that you might want to discuss at the gathering:
- Advertising the value of better retrospectives
- Keeping variety, interest & progress when running frequent retrospectives over a period of months (or years)
- Addressing the elephant in the room
- Building a facilitation community
- Recurrent “big” problems that don't get fixed
- What happens when all the low-hanging fruit is gone?
- Telling stories in retrospectives
- When retrospectives go wrong - war stories, lessons and ideas
- Moving away from “whack-a-mole” and towards pattern identification.
- How to perform root-cause analysis of defects in an effective way
- “New pots from old, new pots from old”- Using old activities to make new ones
2013_topic_incubator.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/27 07:58 by 127.0.0.1